To offer high quality, age-appropriate cross-country ski coaching and instruction to youth and juniors. To develop skilled coaches and engage athletes’ families in skiing to build a lifelong appreciation and enjoyment of the sport.
To bring the joy of cross-country skiing, whether recreational or competing at the highest levels, to youth and juniors. To grow the ski community across the Greater Boston area.
- Provide each skier with the support needed to achieve his or her individual goals, whatever the level.
- Strive for excellence across instruction, coaching, and management.
- Foster a “one club” community across our programs that supports the needs and ambitions of cross-country skiers in the greater Boston area.
- Ensure a safe and supportive environment for all participants.
- Create a fun, friendly community that furthers the enjoyment and rewards of cross-country skiing and supports the individual growth of its members, whatever their age.
- Promote good sportsmanship, teamwork, and resilience in all our athletes.
- Inspire and enable our members to excel in cross-country skiing and in life.